Friday, December 7, 2012

Game Drawing

I think that my final piece turned out okay, although it could have looked a lot better if I had added more values, highlights, and shadows with the colored pencils. My final piece was overall fairly successful, it looked as if my drawing was in perspective because I was able to find the horizon and vanishing points in my original picture. I think that overlapping the washes of watercolor with colored pencil worked well. They blended well and gave the drawing more value. If I were to do this project again I would make the colored pencil darker so that everything would stand out more. The most difficult part of this project was making the gradation from color to color. I had to blend different colors together to add value, but it was hard to make it so that they flowed together without ending up as blocks of color. I learned how to draw in perspective while doing this project in order to make things appear life-like and real.

No comments:

Post a Comment